• Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under

Will I be compensated either via Section 75 or Chargeback, the cost of my flight tickets if the airline goes under? The booking was not made directly with the airline but via a travel agent to whom I made the payment with my Tesco Clubcard credit card (Mastercard).
    Click below to see solutions
  • Will I be compensated either via Section 75 or Chargeback, the cost of my flight tickets if the airline goes under? The booking was not made directly with the airline but via a travel agent to whom I made the payment with my Tesco Clubcard credit card (Mastercard).
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under

Hi , thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we may be able to reimburse you if the company doesn't offer a refund. You can find more information by following the link below - Caroline

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...sed/ta-p/23600
  • Hi , thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we may be able to reimburse you if the company doesn't offer a refund. You can find more information by following the link below - Caroline

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...sed/ta-p/23600
  • Re: Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under

Hello! I sent the dispute form on Jun 20, 2020, and I didn't receive any answer nor a confirmation that someone is looking at it, I'm talking about a claim of about 2k. I sent an email 2 weeks ago asking again about that, but without answer. Where should I contact to know more about it?
  • Hello! I sent the dispute form on Jun 20, 2020, and I didn't receive any answer nor a confirmation that someone is looking at it, I'm talking about a claim of about 2k. I sent an email 2 weeks ago asking again about that, but without answer. Where should I contact to know more about it?
  • Re: Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under

Hi , I'm sorry to hear about this. to have it looked into, could you send a private message to confirming your full name, DOB and postcode please?
    Regards, Chris,
  • Hi , I'm sorry to hear about this. to have it looked into, could you send a private message to confirming your full name, DOB and postcode please?
    Regards, Chris,

Hi
    I'm sorry its been a while and you have not heard anything about your claim.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided for you.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with relevant information about your dispute.

Warm wishes, Caz

• Hi
    I'm sorry its been a while and you have not heard anything about your claim.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided for you.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with relevant information about your dispute.

Warm wishes, Caz

© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap