please confirm receipt of dispute

Eagle eye
    Thanks Chris As promised, I will keep the situation updated and in keeping with this, here is an update: I rang customer services today to make an official complaint regarding the lack of acknowledgement to my claim so that the way was clear to follow up in the manner that I have already posted. I spoke with a person named Sash and he was absolutely brilliant, not the typical ‘computer says no’ type of person. He explained very clearly how Tesco changed its Section 75 process from being dealt with immediately on the telephone earlier this year to the downloadable form to (try) to cope with COVID claims. He also intimated that it was a ‘work in progress’.

He then gave me the direct number for the Disputes Team before putting me through to them personally. This led to my other query; why has every Customer Service person before me said that they were NOT contactable, either directly or internally. Without going into loads of detail, he was able to answer the question fully and to my satisfaction. So finally, I have spoken with someone from Tesco who was thorough, knowledgeable, passionate and clearly understood all Tesco processes in order to explain them concisely to the customers. The number one rule in any customer services situation is clear and RELIABLE communication and Sash excelled at this. We had so much in common we chatted for a full 20 minutes (apologies to those waiting in the queuing system).

It took only five minutes to get through to Disputes and I spoke with James who was extremely polite and helpful and was able to confirm that my claim was in the system for processing. This whole thing was such a refreshing change and a complete contrast to all of my previous dealings with Tesco, so let’s hope that this will continue to be the way forward. My claim (according to Tesco) should only take six weeks, so my next update will be then.
    Above and beyond
    That's brilliant, I'm delighted to hear your latest news !With well directed perseverance, anything is possible in life.Thanks for keeping us updated, i'm sure there's a happy ending in sight .Best Regards, Chris,
    Community superstar
    Thanks for the update I'm really pleased to hear your determination and persistance paid off!!Warm wishes, Caz