please confirm receipt of dispute

hi i submitted tesco disputes form 1 week ago but no confirmation recived yet, when called no answer, today i tried to do again on charge back form as told onthe phone by answering machine but that is showing error message and dieevting b
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you didn't get any confirmation.
    When you submitted your dispute form you should have received an automated message.
    You can call the Disputes Team if you would like to discuss this further on 0345 366 2711 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm)
    Alternatively please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out for you and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will get a reply to your private message.

Hope this helps!! Caz

Above and beyond
    Hi
    You should have received an automated reply to your claim email.
    It not I suggest that you send Tesco Bank a private message to provide confirmation.
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    You will receive a reply to your private message, regards, Chris, CSKBrambles
    No 3 times i sent not even a single time i recievd the automated message, 3rd time i sent from my work email address from outlook with option to notify me when the message is delivered and when the message is read by recipient but i only recived the delivery message but not the read by recipient. its a very poor service, Tesco should recieve them and assign a complaint/disputes log number and send to customers.
    i dont know what is their standard operating procedures says and where is the regulatory body who oversees them.
    No 3 times i sent not even a single time i recievd the automated message, 3rd time i sent from my work email address from outlook with option to notify me when the message is delivered and when the message is read by recipient but i only recived the delivery message but not the read by recipient. its a very poor service, Tesco should recieve them and assign a complaint/disputes log number and send to customers.
    i dont know what is their standard operating procedures says and where is the regulatory body who oversees them.
    Community superstar
    Hi If you haven't already sent Tesco Bank a private message I strongly advise that you do so they can check to see if they've received your disputes form.You will receive a reply to your private message.Warm wishes, Caz
    Above and beyond
    Hi @ssp10
    You can only receive a confirmatory reply to a "Private Message"
    Tesco Bank will check for you and reply with confirmation.To send a private message please proceed as follows:-
    1. Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    2. Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    3. A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    4. Complete it and send your message securely.You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation or further advice.
    Kind Regards, Chris,
    Just looking
    This doesnt work either, I have been sending emails since 4th May and not one confirmation of receipt. I spoke to someone on the 9th Sept who told me NO emails had been received from me, I find that hard to believe! All emails sent to Information Removed apparently not ONE of my many emails every received. i was asked to send again... this time with individual attachments, one with each email - because perhaps that was the issue. I did this and still heard nothing and got no confirmation of receipt. I think time to report them to the financial ombudsman!
    Your Community Expert
    Thank you for your message. I am sorry about the delays. If you can please send me a private message. I will check your account for an update – Caroline
    Hi Ash, I am also going through the same pain as you are. Tesco Bank not sending the acknowledgement of the dispute forms, Not answering the phone calls, online charge back firm is not working. When you come to this community expecting you will be well guided again unfortunate nothing is confirmed by this group as well. I am still waiting from last 2 weeks just keep waiting for my form processing and a reference number. I think Tesco is not good in customer service.