Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Can I pay for another persons food shopping online.
    02-04-20 , 16:32

If say, an NHS worker placed their order online and then was able to post it onto a website (allowing for a resaonable level of anonymity), could a philanthropist/ benefactor/ decent person, be able to login and pay for their grocery shopping?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 9

Re: Can I pay for another persons food shopping online.
    03-04-20 , 15:08

Hi there, we would never recommend any customers to disclose their login details to anybody. Your idea is wonderfully generous but it would be too high of a risk to use that method - Alex
    Thumbs Up

03-04-20 , 16:41

Hi Alex, I totally agree that nobody should ever give out their login details on any account, I was wondering if there was anything in development or could be easily developed so that someone could pay for another persons shopping without access to their account. I was thinking how Tesco offer parents a way to pay for their student childrens shopping, without having to trust them with the cash?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 9

03-04-20 , 16:49

We're all working extremely hard to manage the current situation and any updates on how we will be able to help will be published as soon as we can. The Clubcard scheme you mention wouldn't be suitable for your idea either sadly. Great ideas but the safety of everyone and our data will need to come first. We do have foodbank donation areas in store and gift cards available for purchase too - Alex
    Thumbs Up

03-04-20 , 17:00

Security is and must be the overriding consideration. I was looking for a simple solution, like if someone could add funds to their shopping account online or even instore, but I appreciate the second person would also need a copy of the card. Thank you for your replies, I will keep thinking around my problem.
    Thumbs Up

11-06-20 , 16:41

This evoucher/ volunteer card has been released;https://www.tescogiftcards.com/Can anyone put me in touch with the IT department as we wish to connect this card, if possible, to our project www.boxaid.co.uk.
  • heanor_man_34

11-06-20 , 18:52

Good evening, I'd suggest contacting the following email address I've taken from tescoplc.com: For requests for donations and charity-related enquiries, please email: customer.service@tesco.com
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap