Minimum payment over 3 times my current balance

Hi,I have not been using my Tesco credit card (having thought I'd cancelled standing orders). I was charged a late payment fee earlier in the month as I hadn't realised the £6.99 for shopping delivery was still coming out which was fair enough. I paid this on 11th March but I didn't get round to cancelling the standing order in time so another £6.99 has been taken.However when I try and pay this off, it is telling me the minimum payment is £26.25 but my current balance is £6.99. There is an amount of £7.26 stated as 'new transactions and adjustments' but I can't see what this refers to! This added to the balance is £14.25. Where on earth has the other £12 come from? I am not late making this payment.I would like to call, have this explained and then close my credit card account, but appreciate there are vulnerable people who may need to call and should take priority.Can anyone explain these figures, how I pay the £6.99 I owe, then close the account.Thanks
  • 2 Replies

Just looking
    Have you logged into your credit card account online and then clicked on the transaction for more detail? You may get more information out of this than just the paper statement.
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry about the delay in getting back to you! Can you please send us over a private message to Tesco-Bank confirming your full name, DOB and postcode? I'll then be able to look into this for you.