COVID-19 (coronavirus) information

I first applied via the website for a payment holiday on my CC on the 20/03 when I was first told to shield. As I'm self employed I haven't received any income since. I, as per all financial advice Ive been given, have cancelled my direct debit. A few weeks later I was asked by Tesco to fill out another form, which I did.I still haven't had any confirmation as to whats happening with my account/payment holiday, however I keep getting letters and emails from Tesco telling me Ive missed payments and have late payment fees added to my account. Ive also been notified my credit agencies are listing me as missed payments on my credit file. Personally, I think its completely out of order to keep customers waiting over 8 weeks for a decision that other companies can make over a 10min phone call. Please can someone from Tesco bank explain to me whats happening and if these charges/credit reports will be dealt with and if at all customers will be receiving their payment holiday any time soon?
    Former Community Manager
    Hi Phil, I'm sorry to hear that. If you've sent this across weeks ago then this should have been applied to your account and your next payment date on your online banking should be updated to the end of the payment break. All fees, charges and effect you to your credit report will be retrospectively amended. If your payment date has not been updated on your online banking can you send a private message to so i can check this? - Ross
    Thank you Ross, however when I try send a private message I get this message: You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.