Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Best Answer Flybe
    05-03-20 , 11:01

Back in November 2019 I bought Flybe tickets to Amsterdam for the end of May 2020 on my Tesco credit card. With the sad news of Flybe going bust today, how do I go about making a claim under Section 75?
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 13

Best Answer Re: Flybe
    05-03-20 , 11:13

Hi , sorry to hear about this. You can find information about the steps to take here: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...edtransactions

Alternatively, you can call our Disputes Team on 0345 366 2711 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 2pm) who will be able to have a chat with you about our process and see if we can get it refunded – Caroline
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

26-03-20 , 20:48

I rang the customer service line and sent all relevant details for the near £900 refund on flight tickets to Bergerac back on 6th March 2020 to the cbk@tescobank even got a reply fellow travellers who purchased on barclaycard have their refunds already - how long do we need to wait for an update? maybe we should move to Barclaycard?
    Thumbs Up

28-03-20 , 11:55

I have also been trying to chase up where/when the payment from my Flybe flights will be expected to come back to me. I issued the claim 3 weeks ago today and all I have received is confirmation of my documents on the day. Now that COVID-19 has caused a lot of claims I am concerned about my initial claim that I started before that. I have called customer services each week since which has been particularly useless. Today the costumer services said expect another 3-4 weeks from today! Last week all they could say was there has been 9,000 claims made. All I would like is an official update, even Ryanair managed to send me an update recently after they have cancelled flights for a different trip!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 838
    Given: 462

28-03-20 , 14:23

Good afternoon Katiel_ I expect these companies are short staffed due to having to work at a distance from each other and the problem with doing updates on a vast scale it takes man power as well as timeAt least you got confirmation from them.I'm booked to fly in a couple of weeks and my flight hasn't even been cancelled yet let alone gettingb my money back.I understand your frustration!!!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 32

28-03-20 , 15:26

Hi , I'm sorry to hear this.

We're working through these as fast as we can, although it is taking longer than initially expected due to the vast number of disputes we have received over the past few weeks. We hope to have FlyBe claims resolved within the next 3-4 weeks.
    Thumbs Up

19-04-20 , 12:45

, Is there any further update about flybe claims? I emailed cbk@tescobank.com on 12th March 2020 I have not received any communication since, is there any change in the length of time flybe claims are taking to process? Many thanks for your help in advance.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

19-04-20 , 15:27

Hi , as soon as we have an update on any dispute claim, we will be in touch. I can only apologise for any delay as we work with a reduced number of colleagues but we will get it sorted for you as soon as we can
    Thumbs Up

02-05-20 , 08:03

Hi thereI submitted my Flybe claim back in February and received a text on 17th March saying my claim had been processed and refunded to my account. However I have not yet received the funds. Could you please tell me how long this takes as I could do with the money!!thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 13

03-05-20 , 06:50

Hey , sorry to hear this. So I can check this for you, can you please send a private message to Tesco-Bank? - Chris
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap