Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Credit card money transfer
    31-12-19 , 08:27

Hi, I made 2 separate money transfers from my credit cards on Saturday and still haven’t received them in my bank account. Is this normal? Thank you
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 9

Best Answer Re: Credit card money transfer
    31-12-19 , 09:31

Hi , thanks for getting in touch. It can take 1-2 working days for a money transfer to process so that's normal. You might see the money arriving tonight, but it could be Thursday before you get it due to the festive period. Apologies for any inconvenience - Jade
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Credit card money transfer
    25-02-20 , 16:35

i requested a transfer on Sunday morning, i havent had and it's nearly 5pm. Nothing is showing on online banking however i received a confirmation text on Sunday when requesting. I have requested another as i am concerned it hasnt been received yet.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 331
    Given: 417

Re: Credit card money transfer
    25-02-20 , 17:09

Hi , if this was requested on a Saturday then this would not have been processed until Monday. This means I wouldn't expect this to complete until tomorrow.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

05-05-21 , 10:33

Hello

I am having the issues with transfers too! Transferred Saturday morning & it’s now Wednesday and the money hasn’t been received. Why has it taken so long?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 802
    Given: 449

05-05-21 , 11:46

Hi @Michaelmadden

I'm sorry to hear this.

It can take 2 working days for the transfer to go through, as Monday was a Bank Holiday that could be the reason it's taking a little longer.
    I would suggest waiting until tomorrow morning, if it's still not completed please send Tesco Bank a private message from here and ask them to look into this for you.

To send a private message click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap