• Balance Alert issue

I have upper balance and lower balance alerts set up for my current account. Over the past two days I've received two balance alert SMS stating:"A/C ending **bleep**. You've set a balance alert of £yyy. Your balance has now reached or exceeded this limit so you may wish to take action to manage your a/c." When I checked the account this morning the actual balance was between the upper and lower balance values, which are significantly different. Does anyone have a similar issue?
  • I have upper balance and lower balance alerts set up for my current account. Over the past two days I've received two balance alert SMS stating:"A/C ending **bleep**. You've set a balance alert of £yyy. Your balance has now reached or exceeded this limit so you may wish to take action to manage your a/c." When I checked the account this morning the actual balance was between the upper and lower balance values, which are significantly different. Does anyone have a similar issue?
  • Re: Balance Alert issue

Hi , I'm sorry to hear this! Could you please privately message us at Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode so we can take a closer look?
  • Hi , I'm sorry to hear this! Could you please privately message us at Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode so we can take a closer look?
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap