Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Curve charges
    06-10-19 , 09:17

Hi,I read that Tesco credit card were automatically paying back the fees they took from customers for using Curve card transactions. I was charged over £100 of Curved card transaction fees months ago but have still yet to see compensation for these charges.Please can someone from Tesco Credit Card let me know the process for me to claim back these fees.Many thanks for your help in advance
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 961
    Given: 540

Best Answer Re: Curve charges
    13-06-20 , 14:57

Hi
    I'm sorry to hear that you've been charged.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message', they'll check this out and give you a response.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'. Complete it and send your message securely. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps!Warm regards 25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 13

Re: Curve charges
    06-10-19 , 10:00

Hi , thanks for getting in touch. We recently identified the fact that a small number of customers hadn't received notification that we'd apply charges for withdrawing cash through Curve. We're going through a process of reimbursing affected customers for transactions of this type. Cash withdrawn through Curve will be considered a cash transaction, and will have a fee and interest applied. This will not be considered a purchase. There is nothing more you need to do as all refunds will be completed automatically by 6/11/2019 and applied to affected customer's accounts. I hope this clarifies things for you.
    Thumbs Up

07-10-19 , 09:52

Hi,Thanks for your quick reply. Much appreciated.So, further to my query, has fees for funding curve accounts now stopped. Or if I fund my curve account via my tesco credit card again will I recur a charge again?Thanks
    Thumbs Up

07-10-19 , 10:47

The above post only applies to affected customers related specifically to cash transactions. If you're using the card for general spending, no fees will apply, as we'll treat this as a purchase. If you withdraw cash through Curve and they notify us that this is a cash transaction, you will be subject to fees and interest. As mentioned all affected customers should expect reimbursement to their Tesco accounts on 06/11/2019. I hope this clarifies things for you - Chris
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4

30-12-19 , 16:15

HelloJust for clarification before I use Curve with my Tesco CC if I use Curve for normal shopping ie in Tesco or add it to Tesco PayWill I incure a charge for doing this? or for any ongoing purchases? I have no intention of withdrawing cash with the card just to use Curve for daily Purchases Thanks
    Thumbs Up

30-12-19 , 16:17

Hi , thanks for your message. That's right, normal purchases made through Curve would be treated as such. Hope this helps - Jade
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4

30-12-19 , 16:54

Ok ThanksI appreciatte your speedy reply Happy New year
    Thumbs Up

30-12-19 , 16:58

Happy new year :) - Jade
    Thumbs Up

06-06-20 , 13:09

Hi, can I check if using Paypal via Curve to buy goods will be treated as purchase and hence no charges? Thanks
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap