Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

iOS & Android App DDB-01
    05-09-19 , 13:27

I keep receiving an error message on both Android and iOS banking app, on a range of different devices, "We can't display your account details. Please come back later, or try again now. (DDB-01)." This happens after putting in my username, my pin, my one time code, and my password. It has been happening for weeks, with no success from customer services. I can login on a web browser (finally) just not on the app. Any help?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 9

Re: iOS & Android App DDB-01
    05-09-19 , 14:45

Hi , sorry to hear this. We're not aware of any issues at the moment with our mobile app. Could you try deleting and re-downloading the app on both of your devices and let us know how you get on? If this doesn't help, the best thing to do is give our Online Helpdesk a quick call who can take a look at this for you. You can reach them on 0345 300 3511 (24/7) - Brogan
    Thumbs Up

05-09-19 , 15:39

Hi Brogan, Thanks for your reply. I've actually been in touch with the online helpdesk more time than I can count about so many issues with online and app banking, though i've come across no one who can help with this matter. That being said, I have already deleted the app, reinstalled etc. My Wife can gain access to her account using my app, but I cannot access mine. Just to clarify, this has been tried on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, an iPhone 7, an iPhone XR, the Razer Phone 1, and lastly a new Samsung Galaxy S10. Thanks!
    Thumbs Up

06-09-19 , 07:40

Is this just the mobile app you are having issues with or have you been able to access your online banking using the desktop version? - Thomas
    Thumbs Up

09-09-19 , 22:10

Hi Thomas,

I can access online banking fine through the website, it's just the app that appears to not like my account. I've just checked tonight and the same issue is persisting

Thanks,
    Luke
    Thumbs Up

10-09-19 , 07:47

That's odd, ! So I can check this for you, could you please send a private message to Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode? - Caroline
    Thumbs Up

10-09-19 , 08:10

Thanks Caroline, I've sent the PM.

Thanks,
    Luke
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

09-02-21 , 21:17

Was this ever resolved?
    I've been getting the same error for nearly 3 years...!!
    Hours on phone to customer service, IT requests raised etc but never heard back and it's never fixed. Tried loads of times and so sick of it. Including within the last week.
    Will probably end up having to close my account unless someone can please help me get in to the app??
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 438
    Given: 1,067

10-02-21 , 02:20

Hi @Kaytea

The mobile banking App has since been updated an improved, and i am not aware of any current issues.

I would suggest that you delete the mobile app from your device, and download the latest version.

If you still experience any problems please send Tesco Bank a private message for further assistsance.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' to send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message with assistance.

Best regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Last edited by CSKBrambles; 10-02-21 at 08:27.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 758
    Given: 422

10-02-21 , 06:34

Hi @Kaytea

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I suggest you send Tesco bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap