Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Home Insurance Renewal Shock!!
    01-09-19 , 11:07

Just got my Tesco Bank Home and Contents renewal price. Over the last 2 years it has gone up from £187 to £266 to £345, an 85% increase. There have been no claims, no incidents, nothing. Needless to say I went on-line and got an identical policy with GoCompare for £239 with .....wait for it.....Tesco Bank!!!!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 9

Re: Home Insurance Renewal Shock!!
    01-09-19 , 11:27

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. I’m sorry you’ve seen an increase in your premium over the past 2 years. Our underwriters regularly review their rates, which means premiums can increase even when no individual details have changed. Occasionally you can see cheaper prices with Tesco Bank online, this is due to an online discount and different underwriters quoting. If you can please send us a private message to Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode, I can see how we can help – Lewis
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1

Re: Home Insurance Renewal Shock!!
    23-04-20 , 08:02

it is always a good idea to shop around a little time before any insurance renewal. Most insurances make their money from people that do not bother to do this, there are a few comparison sites that make this task a bit easier. And of course if you use a cashback site, such as Topcashback or Quidco, you get a chance of a payment from them
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap