• Paypal - Charge for using credit card

Hi, I wanted to pay someone via paypal using my tesco credit card. Will I get charged a cash advance fee for this? This wouldn't be like checking out via ebay, it would be actually sending money to someone to pay for a car. Thanks
  • Hi, I wanted to pay someone via paypal using my tesco credit card. Will I get charged a cash advance fee for this? This wouldn't be like checking out via ebay, it would be actually sending money to someone to pay for a car. Thanks
  • Re: Paypal - Charge for using credit card

Hi , thanks for getting in touch. Can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank confirming your full name, DOB and postcode? I’ll then be able to look into this for you - Kelly
  • Hi , thanks for getting in touch. Can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank confirming your full name, DOB and postcode? I’ll then be able to look into this for you - Kelly
  • I was charged an obscene amount of interest for using my credit card over PayPal (wasn’t a cash transfer), is this the norm?
  • I was charged an obscene amount of interest for using my credit card over PayPal (wasn’t a cash transfer), is this the norm?
  • Hi @rhrc44
    I see Kelly has asked for you to send a private message so they can look into this for you.
    Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @Vicky78
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    The best thing to do is to send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.
    Please click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details of the interest you were charged.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @rhrc44
    I see Kelly has asked for you to send a private message so they can look into this for you.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @Vicky78
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    The best thing to do is to send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details of the interest you were charged.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @Vicky78
    If you choose to make a payment on your Tesco Bank credit card via PayPal, you will be charged a transaction fee of 2.7% by PayPal !
    It makes more sense to pay directly from your credit card to avoid this unnecessary charge.
    ​​​​​​​Kind regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @Vicky78
    If you choose to make a payment on your Tesco Bank credit card via PayPal, you will be charged a transaction fee of 2.7% by PayPal !
    It makes more sense to pay directly from your credit card to avoid this unnecessary charge.
    ​​​​​​​Kind regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Thanks for stepping in to help @25H and @CSKBrambles! @Vicky78, can you please follow the steps above and send over a private message to us? I'll then be able to take a closer look into this.
  • Thanks for stepping in to help @25H and @CSKBrambles! @Vicky78, can you please follow the steps above and send over a private message to us? I'll then be able to take a closer look into this.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap