Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Re: Apple Pay
    29-07-15 , 03:00

Lease bring in support for Apple pay - I want to be able to pop in when I've left my wallet at home and use Tesco. Don't get left behind again, you used to be so good at innovation ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

31-07-15 , 09:56

I've also signed up here just to add my voice to the masses. I've been a tesco credit card holder for years but I think it's somewhat shortsighted not to engage with Apple Pay from the get go. I too will unfortunately be cancelling my credit card and moving over to another bank as the updates from Tescos have not been a) frequent enough and b) vague. Statements like (and I paraphrase) "we understand you are all passionate about apple pay" and "we will consider it alongside our own scheme" etc are no way near strong enough to convince me that anything will happen any time soon. Such a shame.
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1

Apple Pay
    31-07-15 , 13:42

No Apple Pay support!!!! Tried to load my Tesco credit card onto my Apple watch only to find its not supported. I find it incredible Tesco does not support Apple Pay, Tesco who at one time were one of the the UK’s most innovative retailers. My other bank cards loaded without any issues. Having used Apple Pay at other supermarkets in our area (Morrisons and Aldi), it was so easy to use and means I do not need to carry my wallet, I always have my watch on my wrist, but don’t always have my wallet in my pocket. Come on Tesco Bank, wake up its 2015! PS for the first time is years I am looking at other credit cards that do support Apple Pay and there are some very attractive offers.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

31-07-15 , 15:00

Yup. Too slow, I'm afraid, Tesco. I've been a long standing customer. Just transferred to Santander to get Apple Pay. Closing my Tesco credit card. It's a shame, I've always been happy with my Tesco card but this really is a deal breaker. So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5

03-08-15 , 10:30

It's not going very well is it? Already seems like people are switching. Some sort of indication of when you'll accept Apple Pay might be helpful.
    Thumbs Up

03-08-15 , 18:29

For everyone stating that tesco should adopt Apple
    Pay and bypass the £20 limit, they cannot bypass this limit, it is a U.K. Restriction that rises to £30 on the 1st September, nothing to do with stores or Apple Pay, simply a limit that all wireless transactions are limited too
    Thumbs Up

04-08-15 , 08:09

I think I will be looking elsewhere for another credit card if Tescos doesn't incorporate Apple Pay.
    You must move with the times Tesco!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5

04-08-15 , 14:16

Apple Pay partners are not restricted by this limit.

The limit applies to existing contactless terminals at retailers who don't officially support Apple Pay.

From this website: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204906

"Apple Pay allows your customers to make easy and secure contactless payments at any amount."
    Thumbs Up

06-08-15 , 20:07

I just moved to tesco bank in the last 6 months (credit and debit) and am gutted to find it now doesnt offer apple pay. Please at least announce its coming before christmas or something and I would happily wait. No announcement though by Sept and i'll cry and leave.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 67

11-08-15 , 07:14

Apple Pay uses a different form of authentication which means it's much more secure than just tapping your card on a contactless terminal. Compatible terminals can be upgraded allowing the merchant and retailer to accept amounts above £20/£30 (from next month). Retailers like Boots the Chemist will allow for any amount to be authorised from later on in the year.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap