Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 70

Re: Apple Pay
    29-06-15 , 10:53

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry but we can't give you any more information about Apple Pay at this time. We continually review the services we offer and if we choose to support Apple Pay in future, we'll let Customers know.

Regards

Margaret - Customer Care
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5

30-06-15 , 13:49

Come on guys, Tesco was once the leader with innovation and now seems to be falling behind and being forced to play catch up in its own game. With the huge growth in convenience and top up shopping, contact less payment linked to your clubcard would be an obvious winner and trend setter. Your customers are talking and I know your listening however are you going to act??
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5

02-07-15 , 19:16

What's your gut feeling? Should I start looking for a new credit card company or stick with Tesco?
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

07-07-15 , 18:39

Tesco are trialling an app called payQwiq with their credit card here in Edinburgh. It uses a QR code which is scanned at the checkout.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3

07-07-15 , 21:44

Another +1 for Apple Pay. Not just that, but Paym too. If Tesco want to be taken seriously as a real player in banking, they need to keep up!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

13-07-15 , 09:32

Lost one customer here. Am taking my money and switching to TSB immediately. More interest on the current account (5%) and Apple Pay support.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4

14-07-15 , 09:53

Sorry, but since there's no statement from Tesco saying that they will be supporting Apple Pay I'm switching to another card today. I've been using Tesco Bank for many, many years and have been happy with it, but this is a deal-breaker for me.
    Thumbs Up

14-07-15 , 10:14

+1 like the others, I am considering moving to another credit card provider that does support Apple Pay. With Apple Pay, I do not need always to carry around my credit card. One less thing for my pocket when I pop to the shops.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

14-07-15 , 10:29

I know Apple Pay is very new but for any major company to not implement, it's like dropping the ball during a game. I'm in support of Apple's idea of replacing the wallet. Mine is full of bank & loyalty cards. If i can put that into my phone in a secure way, then I would love too. It saves lugging them around!

I do have a credit card with Tesco but if I can't add then I'll seriously consider alterntives that can. I am also looking at a switch from my main bank account because Barclays are doing the same thing with Apple Pay. Come on, pick up the ball and run with it!
    Thumbs Up

14-07-15 , 10:59

I would seriously consider getting on board with Apple Pay otherwise it wouldnt surprise me if a fair few customers left to alternate providers, especially as you're one of the largest supermarket brands. You've got on the self service band wagon and self scan so why not this?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap