Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Apple Pay
    14-10-15 , 13:31

Any word yet Tesco please? An acknowledgement of the requests at least would be appreciated or say if you're not going to consider Apple Pay. thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 70

15-10-15 , 12:46

Hi James, please be assured we are currently looking into Apple Pay but we don't have any more information at the moment. We will update Customers once we have specifics.

Thanks,
    Margaret - Customer Care
    Thumbs Up

20-10-15 , 23:56

I find it insane in this day and age the restrictions companies put in place to stop spending with them. Tescos should have rolled out tap and go terminals in their stores years ago, and Tesco Bank should have been clawing at Apple to be a launch partner for Apple Pay. It doesn't really surprise me the situation they find themselves in with this kind of short sightedness. In the mean time until you support it most of my transactions will go on my other ApplePay supported cards. Lost Revenue for Tesco Bank is the only way to guarantee eventual support.
    Thumbs Up

24-10-15 , 22:25

The situation for Tesco is pretty urgent actually, as main banks are coming to support Apply pay now. Apply is safer than general contactless payment. Tesco may loose customers only because its short sightseeing. Indeed, Tesco, go and get it!!!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

29-10-15 , 13:03

Come on Tesco. This is what your customers want. Apple Pay would be so useful and would encourage me to use my credit card more often in some circumstances. If clubcard functionality could be added to the wallet that would be brilliant too. Grant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

31-10-15 , 11:36

I want to be able to use Apple Pay with my Tesco Mastercard.
    Thumbs Up

09-11-15 , 22:44

I have already stopped to use Tesco Credit Card.No Apple pay.Also Tesco will reduce Club card point for the credit card soon.Thanks.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 63

10-11-15 , 10:58

Tesco Bank are only reducing Clubcard points for out of store transactions. Whilst it's a shame they've done this it's not their fault; the interchange fee cap implemented by the EU is the reason behind it. It is a shame Apple Pay is still "up in the air" as the likes of TSB and Santander are offering cash back on contactless payments at the moment.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 239

11-11-15 , 14:11

Hi everyone, we have some exciting news for Apple Pay and Tesco Bank!

Please read our update in our News section and give us your feedback there.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap