When will I hear back in regards to my loan application?

Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. I can see Keigan has replied to your private message :) - Caroline
    Having tried to apply by phone, I was told that online would be much quicker and that a digital siganture should be possible. This would have been ideal as I required the funds in 6 days time. Having made the application online, I had nothing back in terms of an acknowledgement, so had to go online and start a messenger chat. Only then was I told it could be 5-10 days. Now I cant try anywhere else as this application has already been started, so I am now at risk of losing the purchase of my new car.
    Thanks TESCO for nothing - why it takes so long in this day & age is beyond me?
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm afraid we can't guarantee that you'll be able to digitally sign, and if this option isn't available we need to send documents by post for you to sign. It's also possible that we would need supporting documentation for your application. Apologies for any inconvenience - Ainsley