Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

CloseSavings Acc / Balance
    01-05-19 , 16:27

I've been trying to close my Internet savings account for 3 days now and my balance returned to source.
    It is a joint account and unfortunately we didn't return the signatures.

I cannot transfer funds out of my own account however money going in is just fine. They should disable all monies, both in and out in my opinion first of all.

Second of all, by Tesco own admission if you ring to close your account they will do so immediately and return balance to source.
    This has not happened for me.

Any advice, I need my money back asap??
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

Re: CloseSavings Acc / Balance
    01-05-19 , 17:26

Hello , I'm sorry you're having trouble. If you give us a call and are able to pass security, my colleagues will be able to close your account and transfer your funds back to you. You can reach us on 0345 678 5678 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 10pm Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pm) and my colleagues will assist you further - Caroline
    Thumbs Up

01-05-19 , 17:42

Hi,

Thank you for your reply caroline but I have rung up twice already to close my account and both times, I have been told to wait and have someone ring me back tomorrow to see if we can try and move it along.

You advertise instant closure and returned funds and this have proven to be far from the truth.
    Unacceptable to have no access to my own money!!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

01-05-19 , 17:45

I'm sorry about that . If you could please private message with your full name, DOB and postcode, I'll be able to have look into this for you - Caroline
    Thumbs Up

01-05-19 , 17:48

Thank you. Message with requested info sent.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap