Account Merge - Abysmal Customer Service

I switched to Tesco Bank last may and since then experienced an issue with my accounts where my current account was under 1 login while my saving and credit products under another. This has led to me being unable to use the mobile banking app...

Since then i:

- called customer services 6 times (!!)
    - logged 3 official complaints (!!!)
    - looked for help on this forum

Results ?

8 months later my problem is still not resolved! 8 months...

Everytime i call i get the same answer and start the merge process from the beginning and am told that they will be in touch with me in 10 days. Never happened...

None of my complaints have even been answered, not to mention resolved or closed. After a while i just stopped receiving text messages with updates...

People helping me on this forum have now “disabled personal messages” and ended any contact so I cannot even question what the hell is going on?!

Needless to say - this is absolutey shocking and the worst customer service i have ever experienced in my life.

To tesco employees on this forum - is there anything else you can suggest ? Or should i just proceed with closing all my products and reviewing Tesco Bank services appropriately on online forums and social media ?
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues merging your accounts. Can you please send a private message to with your full name, DOB and postcode so I can look into this for you?