Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

WHEN IS AN APP FOR WINDOWS PHONE GOING TO BE AVAILABLE?
    21-05-15 , 12:27

Why is there not an app for windows phone user's,its the fastest growing platform for mobiles,come on Tesco get your act together.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 43

Re: WHEN IS AN APP FOR WINDOWS PHONE GOING TO BE AVAILABLE?
    22-05-15 , 10:04

Hi NSRMC28

Thanks for the post and welcome.

We don’t have any plans right now to build a banking app for Windows phones. However this is often reviewed based on customers feedback, if things change you will be one of the first to know.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

22-05-15 , 21:00

I love Windows phone and its certainly on the rise now that Microsoft have fully taken over production. Its the most secure platform yet it's the least supported by all of the major institutions,why do none of the banks provide an mobile app, its so easy to write one based on an Android app even. I bank with HSBC and even they won't put the effort in to support it. Come on Tesco, you're quick enough to take our money and want our service, yet dont wishto spend a little time and money to write a Windows app .... Use an undergraduate on his/her summer out of uni to write it as their project,you've done the hard work by having an on-line app
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 9

25-05-15 , 11:33

wrote:

Why is there not an app for windows phone user's,its the fastest growing platform for mobiles,come on Tesco get your act together.

wrote:
    I love Windows phone and its certainly on the rise now that Microsoft have fully taken over production.

Its the most secure platform yet it's the least supported by all of the major institutions,
    why do none of the banks provide an mobile app, its so easy to write one based on an Android app even.

I bank with HSBC and even they won't put the effort in to support it.

Come on Tesco, you're quick enough to take our money and want our service, yet dont wish
    to spend a little time and money to write a Windows app ....

Use an undergraduate on his/her summer out of uni to write it as their project,
    you've done the hard work by having an on-line app

Hi and ,

We don’t have any plans right now to build a banking app for Windows phones, however this is often reviewed based on customers feedback.

To keep up to date with any further changes on the mobile apps please go to www.tescobank.com/apps.

Thanks,
    Stephen - Customer Care
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

29-05-15 , 07:02

I certainly am not going to thank the person for his reply as it is not the answer I wanted.Other banks have taken the time and effort to make an app for windows so I don't see why Tesco can't make one available .
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

24-06-15 , 22:13

Agreed, I love my Windows phone and when Windows 10 comes along and integrates desktop, tablet and mobile not having an app is going to be a major disadvantage. RBS, a proper bank, have one and it is really good.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

28-06-15 , 09:41

It is rediculious, windows phone is the best OS, having been an iPhone user for years getting fed up with paying for a name - Can believe Tesco bank not looking into this, when Natwest already have one, and Nationwide are currently developing one and it will be out soon accordiing to there customer services department - Mobile banking is almost thr norm now and not to support a windows OS is pure madness
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5

28-06-15 , 10:50

While I agree that it's a nice OS, it only had a 7% market share in 2014 (http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...nance-falters). I guess that's not enough to make them worry about an app. Maybe it will change.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

14-07-15 , 00:01

Not very helpful to ignore an OS that covers apparently 7% of the market. I personally have found Windows to be much better than Android and Apple and have no intention of changing. But I will have no problem changing who I shop and Bank with if I can find someone who better suits my needs.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

14-07-15 , 19:01

I too love my Windows phone much better than other platforms. Come on Tesco, why discriminate against us? let's have a Windows App soon please
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap