Learning about digital banking and paperless statements

Employee

I wanted to start a new thread on the back of this great comment (copied below) from made on our blog on Going Paperless.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

I have just shredded a whole load of statements and stuff and it's true how much paper you accumulate over the years. But I am not fully upto speed with digital banking and stuff. It would be great if tesco held workshops to teach us uninitiated how to use all the apps and digital banking as I still don't know how to pay bills on my account and always go to the bank. If a workshop was held in a local store I would find it advantageous.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................

It would be great to hear whether you have similar views and what would help you feel more confident about digital banking?

• 4 Replies

Employee
    been thinking about your comment and remembered we have a range of videos on youtube that talk about using online and mobile banking. One of these goes through setting up and making payments online. I have embedded a link to the Online Banking and Payments video below.

Alternatively you can browse our full range of digital banking videos here - online banking and mobile banking. It would be good to know what you think of these and whether it would be valuable doing one for Going Paperless.
    These videos are really helpful is there a way to acess them when on banking page as I would like to have someone talk me through things first time. I found the mobile phone money transaction to the daughter one a bit to fast to follow for the first time. I assume I can pay other store bills through digital banking a wee help in showing me how to do this too please. Yes a Paperless one too would be good .
    Employee
    Great suggestion. I have asked our web team to look into the possibility of making the videos available from within online banking.
    Hi, I think this is an excellent idea if you are new to the game! Perhaps I am antiquated but I like having paper statements........