Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Change Of Address
    23-01-19 , 13:37

Trying to change my address. Tried to login - won't recognise details. Tried to reset login - screens go round in circles. Tried calling the helpline - no option to change address or speak to someone. HELP!!!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Re: Change Of Address
    23-01-19 , 13:52

Sorry to hear you've had this trouble. If you can privately message us with your full name, DOB and postcode, I'll look into this for you.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

20-04-20 , 15:09

Hello, I can't change my home address, the system doesn't recognize me, I want to change my address on my credit card and loan, what should I do? Regards
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 9

20-04-20 , 15:18

Hey , thank you for getting in touch. I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble you’re having. So we can help, can you please send us a private message to Tesco-Bank containing your full name, DOB and postcode?

You can message us by searching for ‘Tesco-Bank’ in the search bar and we’ll be happy to help - Cheryl
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

09-02-21 , 15:52

already have conversation with one of your assistants on the telephone I have been trying to do this all afternoon I will not be contacting you again today

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by ChristinaG; 09-02-21 at 15:57. Reason: mod edit - removed personal details
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 129

09-02-21 , 16:10

Hi @George23, sorry to hear you're having problems with this. You can find out how to change your address here.

If you're still having problems, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB, postcode and policy number so we can take a look at the policy. We are unable to amend the policy, but we can help you do this online. Please be aware as your previous message confirmed personal details, we have edited your post to remove these.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 438
    Given: 1,067

09-02-21 , 16:31

Hi @George23

I'm surprised and disappointed that a change of address was not completed with you by phone.

Please send Tesco Bank a private message, to request further assistance.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' to send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message with a resolution.

Best Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Last edited by CSKBrambles; 10-02-21 at 08:36.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 733
    Given: 410

09-02-21 , 16:34

Hi @George23

I'm really sorry to hear you're having a problem with changing your address.

I see ChristinaG has given the link to assist you with this.

If you're still experiencing problems you can send a private message from here to Tesco Bank so they can take a look at this for you as ChristinaG has offered.

To do this click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your policy number.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz 25H
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap