2 Current Accounts, Viewing In The Same Internet Banking

Hi, i now have 2 tesco current bank accounts and individually have seperate internet banking logins, How can i make it so i login with 1 internet banking and be able to view the 2 accounts in there instead of having to login to them individually Thanks
  • 5 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community Manager
    Verified Answer
    Hi - I hope you got this sorted?

Just in case another customer has the same question, please can you accept the solution?

Thanks in advance - Sarah
    Former Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for your message. Please get in touch with our Online Helpdesk on 0345 300 3511 (24/7) so that we can merge your accounts, I hope this helps! - Ainsley
    Hi after calling them and asking they have said this isn’t possible with 2 current accounts as I didn’t apply for the second via doing it though the 1st accounts Internet banking?
    Former Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear our Online Helpdesk weren't able to help. If your accounts have separate customer files on our system, I'm afraid we're unable to merge them so you can view them on one online banking log in. In this case, you'd need to register both of your accounts separately for online banking. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you - Caroline
    A case where the Accepted Solution mechanism seems to have failed, and subsequent 'expert review' also failed, or was not performed. The poster asks a question and the reply basically comes "Call us". A Community Manager then suggests to the poster that she accepts the solution (she means the "Call us" post, arguably prematurely). The poster doesn't quite get that, and marks the Community Manager's suggestion to mark it a solution as the solution instead. Eventually the thread progresses past that point until the last post in it (the one before mine), says basically that there's no solution. Though admittedly, even though there's no solution, acknowledgement of this fact itself should perhaps be accepted as the only possible solution, so the Accepted Solution attribute should perhaps be moved away from the entry on which it is now and onto the last post. I've tried to mark this thread as New to be able to amend it but I've possibly failed. And I've got no means to move the Accepted Solution property attribute to the final post because it was not a thread I created in the first place. Is the Community Manager able to move it, so that when someone at the top of the thread clicks on "Go to solution" it will scroll right down almost to the end of the thread? See the thread "Clubcard/ debit card problem" for another example of this problem, in which the "Call Us" entry was prematurely marked as the solution, whereas a solution or workaround only came later as an entry by . There might be a number of others. See the thread "Contactless payment" for an example in which the last post by (a later entry by the thread author himself) has correctly been marked as the Accepted Solution, not the initial "Call Us" answer. Lessons learnt and next steps: Don't mark entries as the Accepted Solution prematurely or instigate others to do so. "Call Us" answers should only be the solution when it's something that Tesco Bank personnel ought to do on the phone with the customer by making updates to his account that he couldn't do himself. Anything else, i.e., a 'self-serve' solution, needs to wait for a full solution description to be posted to the thread to be considered an Accepted Answer. This might include an entry linking to another thread where the question has already been answered. Besides this rule, revise all Accepted Solutions to make sure that "Go to solution" in all cases will scroll to the most appropriate answer, and revert threads where one hasn't been recorded to unsolved status. Show Community Managers and board posts editors / admins how to move the Accepted Solution attribute between different entries of the same post (typically towards later entries, though on occasion it might move backwards). Enrol editors to this task until all existing posts are quality-checked for this. Seek to add new solutions to the posts that have lost their solutions when they weren't of sufficient quality. Once complete, report on the improvements achieved and the associated costs.