Current Account Switch Question

Supervisor
    Good evening, I've recently switched my 'B' digital bank account (operated by Clydesdale/Yorkshire Bank) to my Tesco Bank current account and earlier on in the month I forgot to pay some money into that account. As outlined in their terms and conditions they've charged me for some failed Direct Debits (note to self: be more organised!) and earlier on today they were attempting to take said fees. I made a Faster Payment to the B account but logging onto my Tesco accounts tonight I notice the full balance has been transferred across as a credit. Obviously B will be in touch to collect the failed payment charges; is this something I've got to arrange myself or can they collect them as part of the C.A.S.S guarantee? Thank you.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. We would need to speak to you over the phone regarding this. My colleagues in our Current Account Switching Team will be able to look into this for you if you give them a call on 0345 366 6470, available Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm - Thomas