• car insurance-cancel auto renewal

Hi there, My Policy Nr. **sensitive info removed** expired on 09/09/18. On 07/09/18 I've made another deal with Tesco
    (Policy Nr. **sensitive info removed**, Valid from 09/09/18 to 09/09/19, ) and I thought that the old one would be canceled and then the new one would be in place! So, as I've made another, with Tesco, I want the old one to be canceled and the new one to replace it. I've been asked for ''Proof of no Claims'' but.. Doens't yr system show it? I hope You can sort it out for me please!
    Ricardo de Melo
    Click below to see solutions
  • Hi there, My Policy Nr. **sensitive info removed** expired on 09/09/18. On 07/09/18 I've made another deal with Tesco
    (Policy Nr. **sensitive info removed**, Valid from 09/09/18 to 09/09/19, ) and I thought that the old one would be canceled and then the new one would be in place! So, as I've made another, with Tesco, I want the old one to be canceled and the new one to replace it. I've been asked for ''Proof of no Claims'' but.. Doens't yr system show it? I hope You can sort it out for me please!
    Ricardo de Melo
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: car insurance-cancel auto renewal

Hi Ricardo, thanks for getting in touch. If you've taken a brand new policy out with us, we won't automatically be notified that you've already got another policy with us, as they're not linked to each other since they are two separate policies. Due to this, we wouldn't automatically cancel your old policy, and would still need you to give us a call to do this. Our Car Insurance team will be happy to get this resolved for you, and they'll move your No Claims Discount (NCD) over from your old policy to your new one. You can call them on 0345 246 2895 any time between Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm & Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pm. I hope this helps, if you've got any other queries please let us know.
  • Hi Ricardo, thanks for getting in touch. If you've taken a brand new policy out with us, we won't automatically be notified that you've already got another policy with us, as they're not linked to each other since they are two separate policies. Due to this, we wouldn't automatically cancel your old policy, and would still need you to give us a call to do this. Our Car Insurance team will be happy to get this resolved for you, and they'll move your No Claims Discount (NCD) over from your old policy to your new one. You can call them on 0345 246 2895 any time between Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm & Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pm. I hope this helps, if you've got any other queries please let us know.
  • hi i want to cancel my auto renewal which is due tomorrow. how can i cancel it.
  • hi i want to cancel my auto renewal which is due tomorrow. how can i cancel it.
  • Hi @samiakhan , thanks for getting in touch. Please send us a private message with your details and we can get that arranged for you 😃
  • Hi @samiakhan , thanks for getting in touch. Please send us a private message with your details and we can get that arranged for you 😃
  • Hi @samiakhan
    I see TrinhO has replied to your private message and asked that you send a private message so they can arrange this for you.
    To do this click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securey and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @samiakhan
    I see TrinhO has replied to your private message and asked that you send a private message so they can arrange this for you.
    To do this click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securey and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap