Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Re: No Samsung Note 9 support
    14-10-18 , 09:06

Hi , I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're having! I have included a link below with further troubleshooting for Android devices. I hope this helps!

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/t5/Mobile-Banking-App/Android-Compatible-Devices/ta-p/18259
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

15-10-18 , 17:47

that link just returns an error message saying invalid parameters specified. Looks like you better get the IT team on that too!

Can I suggest they fix the app first though?

I'm obviously a bit late to the party but it's a major loser for Tesco not having this functionality. Since its over a month since the original question can I please ask if there is now an ETA on the app being available?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 100

15-10-18 , 18:03

Hey , I’ve had a look at the link and it’s still currently working on our side. I’d have a double check again to see if you can access this. If not, I’d suggest that you try on another device or browser. We don't have any timescale of when the app will be available on this device. It isn’t currently supported with our app, however our App Team are looking into this - Cheryl
    Thumbs Up

15-10-18 , 18:10

@CheryIV I guess that can be added to the list of things that doesn't work on the note 9 then.

I don't seem to be able to attach a picture on here at the moment but I get the previously mentioned error in 3 browsers. Doesn't seem like a client side error though.

This is pretty poor from Tesco.

Why is it after 4 weeks a timescale can't be put together. Are Samsung's flagship phones not an important target?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 100

15-10-18 , 18:20

I’m sorry to hear this . I’d suggest that you try accessing this link on another device, such as a computer. I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment, I can certainly log this as feedback for you. Your device is just as important to us and our App Team is aware of this, however there isn’t any set timescale at the moment for a resolution. You can find further details of this on the above link - Cheryl
    Thumbs Up

15-10-18 , 18:49

@CheryIV No worries at all. I'm sure you can appreciate the irony of it not working on the Note 9!

Would appreciate you logging the feedback!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

05-11-18 , 11:11

Thanks to Greg. paste in the following: *REMOVED*

MOD EDIT: removed as on third party site and cannot confirm if this download is secure
    Thumbs Up

05-11-18 , 11:30

If I can download the app OK from other apps, why can't Tesco do likewise and make an app that also works.?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 457
    Given: 1,058

05-11-18 , 11:38

The version number of the app is different from the current one that is released. If you are running the app downloaded from that site I would recommend deleting this.
    Thumbs Up

15-11-18 , 00:27

Seriously! What's the hold up? You keep citing the screen size as to why the note 9 "isn't compatible with this version." so I'm guessing you need a change to the in the apk manifest for this screen size/dpi? As the api level minimum is fine.

It must be more complicated than that or you'd have done it by now. If you can't get us a timeframe can you get us an explanation?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap