Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

No Samsung Note 9 support
    29-08-18 , 21:11

When is the banking app going to be available on the Samsung Note 9?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

Re: No Samsung Note 9 support
    31-08-18 , 08:58

Hello , I'm afraid that the app isn't currently compatible with that device, however, you will be able to manage your account through the devices browser. We are working on this and we will update our channels once this has become available.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

02-09-18 , 17:23

Hi. Any idea how long before the support for the Note 9 is available? Days, weeks or months? Had the phone a week and already fed up logging into browser to check details plus can't see pending transactions in the browser! This along with no support for either Google Pay or Samsung Pay is a real pain and making seriously consider switching.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 459
    Given: 1,064

02-09-18 , 17:30

Hi . I'm afraid I don't have a specific timescale for you. We've made our IT team aware of this. The issue may be due to compatibility problems with the screen size but hopefully they will get this resolved soon.
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1

23-09-18 , 15:52

Re note 9 and compatibility. I to cannot download the app, surely after all this time a solution should have been found. To say that it's because of the screen size is rubbish as it works on other large screen Samsung including the galaxy s9 +which is also has the large screen. Has there been any update on this problem?.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 33

24-09-18 , 13:38

Hi , our App Team are aware of the issue and are looking into this. Unfortunately we don't have a timescale for a resolution as of yet - Thomas
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

04-10-18 , 20:25

Whats even more ridiculous about this is that the Tesco clubcard app works on the Note 9, so Tesco know how to make apps work on larger phones, but dont seem to be bothered about sorting the issue for the banking app. Its been over a month since I first raised this issue. Are we seriously to believe that the IT are 'looking into this'. Seems to me that Tesco just dont want to spend time sorting it out.
    Thumbs Up

05-10-18 , 09:29

Couldn't agree more. Pull your fingers out Tesco
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4

05-10-18 , 16:07

Its ridiculous! This should have been made available ages ago
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

13-10-18 , 08:32

I've side downloaded the app just to test it and it seems to work fine on the note. When going to the play store it says that the app is installed, but it also says it's not compatible with the device, so I'm assuming I would be unable to update it through the Play Store. While the app does request one time codes from Tesco and didn't went far enough to put my details, for obvious security reasons.
    Funny enough, when posting reviews on the Tesco bank app it gives an error "df-dfreh-0" . No other apps (installed or just purchased) give this error when posting reviews. Could it be related?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap