Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Downloading transactions
    16-08-18 , 13:51

I’m looking to do a bit of an audit/review of transactions, and want to download all my credit card transactions, so I can analyse and categorise in Excel. I’ve found that I’m able to download three months’ statements, but beyond that I get “You have no transactions for this statement date.” I am able to view the PDF versions of the older statements in the ‘Online Statements’ section – it’s just in ‘View Transactions’ that they’re not there. Any clues?
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 463
    Given: 1,087

Best Answer
    06-09-21 , 09:43

Hey everyone, we have now resolved this. When looking into why this is happening it looks like the request to download these files where timing out. By increasing the time it takes to time out, the issue should be resolved. Can users check if they can now download these files and let me know if the comments below :)
    @davidf123213 @FCJ @Shan n @DaBurridge @discosteve

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

Re: Downloading transactions
    17-08-18 , 14:33

Hello , thanks for getting in touch. You're only able to view 3 months of transactions, I'm afraid. The rest of your transactions will be shown in your statements, which can be viewed as far back as 18 months. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

20-06-21 , 17:58

Hi, having trouble downloading credit card transactions. When I click on the download button, and select either .csv or .tsv format I receive a page stating page cannot be found. Since the removal of the Manage Account button, this download facility worked intermittently until two weeks or so ago, now it does not work at all.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Downloading Credit Card Transactions
    20-06-21 , 18:02

Hi, having trouble downloading credit card transactions. When I click on the download button, and select either .csv or .tsv format I receive a page stating page cannot be found. Since the removal of the Manage Account button, this download facility worked intermittently until two weeks or so ago, now it does not work at all.
    Thumbs Up

21-06-21 , 08:53

Hey @stevew66 , do you have excel installed on your device as this link should open the file in the associated program? Can i ask for you to check your downloads folder on your device and see if the file is there? You should be able to open it directly from this folder.
    Thumbs Up

21-06-21 , 08:54

Hey @stevew66 , do you have excel installed on your device as this link should open the file in the associated program? Can i ask for you to check your downloads folder on your device and see if the file is there? You should be able to open it directly from this folder.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

16-08-21 , 14:30

@RossM this is what I get after clicking the Download Transactions option. Same thing for CSV and TSV files. Same on two different browsers even after clearing cookies. Rang customer services and they were not that helpful
    Name:  Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 16.45.46.png
Views: 1004
Size:  74.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

20-08-21 , 12:54

Does anyone from Tesco actually read these forums? This issue has been complained about multiple times with no real response. If the feature is going away it would be good to know so I can go find another credit card that actually supports its customers
    Thumbs Up

20-08-21 , 13:21

Quote Originally Posted by davidf123213 View Post
    Does anyone from Tesco actually read these forums? This issue has been complained about multiple times with no real response. If the feature is going away it would be good to know so I can go find another credit card that actually supports its customers

Hi, yes we do.

Usually this is down to an out of date version of the site being stored on the devices cache. Clearing the Cache and not using a bookmark has resolved similar users issues. Let me know if this helps.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap