Cannot Add my Account to Existing Login

Hi, I recently switched to Tesco Bank and opened a current account with you. I previously held a credit card and also opened a savings account as well as transferred my ISA to Tesco. I have 2 logins - one, under which i can see my credit card and my savings accounts - and another where i can only see my current account. I tried using the 'Click Here to Add Other Accounts' on both on my logins, however, it's not helping. Instead of giving me the choice of what kind of account I want to add, it instead asks me for my Credit Card number: I contacted your customer services team and the lady I spoke to was very confused about it ( understandably ). She said she needs to fill a form and situation should be resolved within 5 days, however, it's been almost 2 weeks now and I'm still having the same problem. Tried multiple times, different browsers, devices and operating systems - no luck. Could someone help me solve this issue please ?
  • 1 Reply

Former Your Community Expert
    Hello , sorry to hear you're having trouble. The form my colleague had filled out was to merge your accounts on our system, which would then allow them to be merged online. If this still isn't working for you, it would be best to contact our Online Helpdesk on 0345 300 3511 (24/7) and my colleagues will assist you further.