Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

15-10-20 , 14:30

Hi, I also have a registered business in the country, which I am not a resident of. I opened in any case an international business account. I didn't have any problems with that. Even though I have a rather specific business ( selling exotic snakes), they agreed to open an international business account right away. In general, I try to make my business not only for local residents but also for people from all over the world. Although for locals I have a lot of coupons San Diego that can save money well.
    Last edited by paradigmus; 15-10-20 at 14:55.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 667
    Given: 354

15-10-20 , 14:35

Hi @paradigmus
    Are you looking for a business bank account?
    If so I'm sorry to say Tesco Bank does not offer business accounts, they only offer bank accounts for personal use only.
    Hope you're able to find what you are looking for.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 25

15-10-20 , 15:53

Hi @paradigmus , as @25H said we only offer personal bank accounts and you will need to be a UK resident in order to have an account with us. I'm sorry if this wasn't the answer you were looking for - Thomas
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 418
    Given: 1,044

15-10-20 , 19:55

Hi @paradigmus
    Tesco Bank only offer personal bank accounts and you must be a UK resident to qualify for a personal account with Tesco Bank .
    Kind regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

30-12-20 , 09:14

and is it reliable ??
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

30-12-20 , 09:15

I understand what you mean but such companies with an excellent reputation will never cheat
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

30-12-20 , 09:16

I understand your problem because I faced this myself many times ... The bottom line is that I decided to open a business on my own without the help of third-party companies and at first everything went just fine, but then I found out that the bank simply refused me this. disappointed and already wanted to despair, but then my friend told me about the guys who can help open an offshore bank account. At first, I was very speculative about this, but then I decided to try it and I really liked to cooperate with them because they do everything as quickly, reliably and efficiently as possible. They are really professionals and I would advise you to work with them, but in any case it's up to you to decide.
    Last edited by RoseParr; 18-01-21 at 03:09.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap