• Join Date: Aug 2018
    Posts: 2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    09-08-18 , 10:31

    My car currently wont start (new battery so thinking it may be the alternator but unsure). Anyway, I currently have Uk roadside assistance through the RAC and was looking to upgrade to Home breakdown cover instead. However, I'm wondering if I do upgrade, would I be able to use the home service for this issue?
  • Join Date: Nov 2015
    Posts: 1,403
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 67

    Re: Help
    10-08-18 , 10:57

    Hi , thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that your car has broken down! I'm afraid that while you can upgrade your cover, you aren't able to change the level of cover to address the current issue that you're having. You can change the type of cover you have online or by calling us on 0345 246 2895, available Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm and Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pm.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved