NCD

I have uploaded my proof as soon as you first requested. Why are you saying this is not proof?
  • 5 Replies

Former Community Manager
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear that. So I can look into this further can you please send a private message to our account? In the message, please confirm your full name, DOB, reference number and postcode. Please ensure all personal details are sent with a space between each of the characters – L I K E T H I S.
    Hi Ross, Gope youre doing great. Im new in the UK and just purchased a car insurance with you and despite the fact i have been driving with an insurance under my name for over a year in my country and over 6 months driving ( because of work ) in the UK. I am afraid i might not be eligible for NCD discount ( I chose 2 years whilst purchasing your insurance due to lack of knowledge ) In case it is not accepted... 1. How do I change my No Claims Discount ? ( cant do it online )2. how many days ive got to upload documents? Any deadline ?3. If I do not upload any document / not valid... how my policy is increased ? Is there any fee ? Do I have to pay the difference + fee ? How does exactly work ? Thanks!
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , thanks for your post. From what you've described above I don't think that this would be acceptable based upon your information above. However, the acceptance terms can differ depending on the Underwriter of your policy.

You wouldn't be able to change the No Claims Discount online, we need to speak to you in order to do this. Our number for Car Insurance is 0345 246 2895 (or 0113 8209990 from a mobile) and our opening hours are 8am - 9pm Mon-Fri and 9am - 5pm Sat -Sun.

Generally we would request for evidence of No Claims Discount to be returned within 14 days of the policy starting to stop any effect to the policy, if we didn't receive this then the policy would be cancelled rather than reassessed. However, if you gave us a call then this can be amended. I hope this helps!

Hi Ross, Thanks for your quick response and information ! Will call the phone provided and get extra info from them. If I cant prove my ncd and my insurance gets cancelled, do I get full refund of what I have paid for ? Passed those 14 days ? Cheers !
    Former Community Manager
    That would depend on the situation and if any claims had been made . However, this could affect your ability to obtain insurance in the future.