Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

Best Answer Make it easy to post a topic
    05-04-18 , 11:00

I am new to this forum. It has taken me a ridiculously long time to get to this point - and I have only got here after phoning customer support. You should make it MUCH easier and more intuitive for a new customer to get straight through to posting.
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 67

Best Answer Re: Make it easy to post a topic
    07-04-18 , 08:39

I'm really sorry to hear that ! I'll make sure to pass on your comments to our Community team.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

21-05-19 , 12:41

i totally agree with the original poster. trying to navigate this forum is not straight forward. it's almost as if Tesco doesn't want anyone to ask any questions! i want to ask a question but cannot for the life of me find out how to do so! all i want to know is how to pay my credit card bill from another bank (not Tesco!)? never had problems with other credit cards but it seems as if i am asking for the world with TESCO. if i cant get any answer, i wont be able to use the credit card, whish is ridiculous
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 13

21-05-19 , 14:32

Hi , I'm sorry to hear you've had difficulty reaching us! We'll certainly pass your comments on. You can find more details on making a faster payment from any bank account here: Paying your Credit Card. I hope this helps!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

14-09-19 , 01:27

Ok, so I've just registed. There's a mini tutorial on how to make a new topic post. That does not work. The make a new topic button does nothing, and like others it's taken me ages and still don't know how. Other people commented on this months ago, and the replies are all "we will pass this on and try to make it easier" but nothing has changed. How do I ask a question and start a new topic?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 13

14-09-19 , 09:15

Hi , once you are logged in follow this link https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...ort/bd-p/brd-3 and there will be an option on the right hand side of the page, just under your username, 'Start a new Topic'. I hope this helps - Thomas
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15

Best Answer Re: Make it easy to post a topic - Still no Link
    11-03-20 , 12:22

I've just spent ages trying to find how to post a new topic.Until now I have piggy-backed on other posts. So "thanks" for the link to the "Help & Support" Forum. But having explored a few topics .....Once into the "forest" of posts - there are no more links to "Start a Topic". Why ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 549

11-03-20 , 15:28

Hi , when you click on the link above do you see the 'Start A Topic' button like in this picture?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15

17-03-20 , 11:15

When you write "link above" ... which "link above" ? Links visible#:- top Menu Bar (with down arrows).- to the right of "You are here"and a couple of others scattered around like "like" and "reply".(# As a general UI point... designers have been (unhelpfully) removing visual clues to links (e.g. borders, colour, underline) - so many look like plain text.) The point is .....Unless one arrives at "Help & Support" main page, "Start a Topic" doesn't seem to be on any other pages.And quite frankly, until this thread, every time I've visited Tesco Community, it has been straight to a topic/thread resulting from a search - with no "Start a Topic" visible.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap