Credit card contactless with android pay
    03-03-18 , 12:42

Is this now available?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 67

Re: Credit card contactless with android pay
    03-03-18 , 14:30

From what I can gather Tesco Bank, as yet, have no support for Google Pay (it's recently been re-named) but as I don't have an Android phone the only thing I can think of is attempting to add the card to your phone and seeing what happens.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 408

05-03-18 , 08:58

Hi , I'm afraid this this isn't currently a service available on Tesco Bank products. However, I will pass on your feedback as something that you want to see - Ross
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206

06-03-18 , 10:22

Appreciate there's support for Apple Pay and we also have the excellent Tesco Pay + app but given there's a dedicated thread asking if/when Google Pay will be supported... is this something Tesco/Tesco Bank could look?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165

08-03-18 , 12:43

We pass on all the feedback and requests we get for Android Pay and other services, but we don't have any updates we can provide at the moment. If that changes, we will let everyone know.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4

24-04-18 , 21:20

When are you going to support your cc customers with the ability to use Google pay?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165

25-04-18 , 08:38

As we've mentioned in this thread, and in others on Community, we don't have any plans to support Android Pay currently. If that changes, we'll let our customers know on here first.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

18-06-18 , 07:00

I appreciate Tesco have Apple pay and Tesco Pay but it needs to get Android sorted. This has been requested since 2016 and there is no (in my opinion!) reason this has not been developed yet! Since moving to you I have lost a very valuable service and it is driving me a little barmy.I understand you go to answer but how about giving a date for when this will be done.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 408

18-06-18 , 07:41

I'm sorry but I'm afraid that we have no plans to introduce this. As Scott has mentioned above if this changes then we will let our customers know.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

18-06-18 , 08:14

I understand that. What im saying is with nearly £4 billion being spent on contactless and a third of that via phones you guys are missing a growing section of the market. “Digital wallets are growing in popularity every day, but what’s interesting is the shift in the way people are shopping with their smartphone. More than half of Brits can now see a future where their mobiles replace cards within five years."James Frost, CMO, Worldpay
    Worldpay has released data showing strong growth in mobile and wearable payments, with the amount spent increasing by 365 per cent and 129 per cent respectively in just 12 months. I think what myself and others are saying is you need to start planning!
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap