Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 239

UPDATE – Telephone lines are now open
    28-02-18 , 14:40

Our telephone lines are now open across banking and insurance, however due to the recent weather issues we are busy and it will take longer than normal to answer your call.

Customers can continue to access their bank accounts and insurance policies by visiting Tescobank.com.

We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5

Re: Reduced phone service due to adverse weather
    28-02-18 , 15:04

this is silly i have no onlinea account or app due lock, you need auto services on your line so we hear our money
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

28-02-18 , 15:51

This is the best thing to dont i understand how its silly when people’s life are at risk you can check your balance on the automated service and you can also make payments on the automated service and people have been advises not to travel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 67

28-02-18 , 17:44

I'm sorry to hear that , have you contacted us online to get your details reset? This reduced service will only be for a short time until it's safe for our staff to travel to and from work.

To reset your online details, send a private message to with your name, DOB and postcode and we can arrange to send out a security code. When you send your details, please include spaces between the characters, l i k e t h i s.
    Thumbs Up

01-03-18 , 08:04

I desperately need to pay my car insurance as it’s over due and about o be cancelled. Have tried ringing this morning but you are closed. What can I do instead??
    Thumbs Up

01-03-18 , 08:24

Policy 0987632V.

I am currently in New Zealand, and have seen my direct debit missed. I have been calling the last 2 days to make my payment to bring this up to date but due to adverse weather in the UK your offices have been closed. I have now reached the date where the email said my insurance would be cancelled although I have made numerous calls that I have recorded. Could you advise if due to your offices being closed stopping me making payment would you extend the cancellation date so I can call tomorrow to make a payment please. Lee. **postcode removed** **DOB removed**.
    Thumbs Up

01-03-18 , 10:18

Hi, I really need to sort my insurance for a new car I am collecting today. I cannot activate my insurance account online because i no longer use the phone number on my policy. Tried phoning the offices since yesterday afternoon and they remain closed. Is there anyone who can change my details so i can activate my online account?Thanks
    Thumbs Up

AM I INSURED? YOU CANT TAKE PAYMENT
    01-03-18 , 10:46

Its my renewal day today and you cant take payment as you have my old card details, i want to pay on my new card but your offices are closed. how does that help me keeping road legal? especially in this weather.
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1

01-03-18 , 11:20

I am trying to access my renewal documents for car insurance - I can’t register for ‘Your Insurance’ account because you don’t have a contact number to send me a one time access code! Renewal date is 5 March. How am I supposed to let you know my contact number?
    Thumbs Up

01-03-18 , 11:25

My car insurance will be renewed automatically tomorrow. I am unable to call you for a price match with a quote I found on CompareTheMarket .com
    with Tesco and exact same details as per my renewal. What should I do? Will the price match still be considered after today, please?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap