Regular statement for Savings Customers

We’ve recently contacted our Savings customers to make them aware that changes in regulation require us to provide more frequent information about transactions made on your account. This information will be provided to you in a monthly statement.

So what does this mean? Rest assured, you’ll not need to do anything. As stated in our recent correspondence, you’ll receive a summary of transactions and in the future, we’ll provide you with a regular statement when you make a transaction during the month. You’ll continue to receive annual statements that will show the transactions you make in addition to showing you the interest applied and balance on your Account.

Don’t forget, to stay up to date, informed and manage your money you can also check details of your Account by using our Mobile Banking App or logging in to your Online Banking. If you’ve opted to go paperless you’ll continue to view, save and download your statements from our Mobile Banking App or log in to Online Banking. For more information on the benefits of Mobile and Online Banking visit www.tescobank.com/

Q. Where can I see the interest and balance on my Account?
A. You can view your interest and/or balance by logging in to you Online Banking, our Mobile Banking App or by contacting

Q. Will I still be provided with an Annual Statement?
A. Yes. You will continue to receive Annual Statements, these statements will continue to show all of the transactions you make in addition to showing you the interest applied and balance on your Account.

Q. When will I start receiving a regular statement containing my transactions?
A. We are currently in the process of updating our systems to provide you with a regular statement when you make a transaction during the month (excluding credit interest), but in the meantime, you’ll continue to receive a Summary of Transactions.

Q. Can I go paperless?
A. Yes, of course. You’ll be able to view, print and save your statements and documents securely through our Mobile Banking App or Online Banking. Your digital statements will look exactly the same and we’ll even send you an email when there’s a document or statement ready for you to view.

Mobile Banking App - Simply navigate to the setting menu and you’ll see “Paperless” in your settings. Our recent news post “Managing your Paper Preferences in Our App” may help you.

Online Banking - Simply select "Manage my paper preferences" in the right hand menu and choose "Paperless".

Q. Will my Terms and Conditions be updated?
A. If applicable, your Terms and Conditions will be updated later this year, and we’ll communicate with you nearer the time.