Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

Cash at Post Office
    04-02-18 , 12:47

I have a current account paying in book that looks like any other standard paying in book, ;like Lloyds, TSB etc. Is it now possible to pay in cash at a Post Office with these slips rather than a card, which I know I cannot.
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 419
    Given: 787

Best Answer Re: Cash at Post Office
    05-02-18 , 08:05

Hi , if you have a Giro paying in slip, then you can only pay into the account at one of our Tesco stores that offers banking facilities, please keep in mind you'll need to take your card with you. I hope this helps.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 7

Re: Cash at Post Office
    06-02-18 , 12:03

I have the Green paying-in slip book. Can I pay cheques in at the Post Office too? I didn't know Tesco Bank had signed up to this. As I've said many times, I live near lots of Tesco's but none do banking at the CS desk, so if I can deposit cheques at the Post Office this would really help me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

14-02-18 , 19:03

Re ths ongoing issue, the books of bank giro gredit slips definitely cannot be used at the post office to pay in cash. Tried this today and the post office rejected it, not for want of trying on the part of the clerk. He said there is nothing on the system for Tesco Bank transactions, they do not seem to be signed up as many other banks are. An internet only bank I think?? Got round it by paying in to another account and transferring across later. Image already added
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 67

15-02-18 , 09:34

Thanks for letting us know and I'm sorry that you had to find a workaround to get the money into your account. We are primarily an online bank and offer limited in-store facilities in our larger stores, including deposits and withdrawals for savings and current accounts. I'll make sure to pass on the details of your experience though to see if any changes could be made.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

14-01-19 , 12:49

Has the issue with the Post Office been resolved, can cash be paid into your account?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 40

14-01-19 , 18:33

Hi I'm sorry for any confusion, but you're unable to deposit cash at the Post Office. You can only deposit cash at the customer service desks at selected Tesco stores that have banking facilities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

14-01-19 , 21:01

Thank you
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap