Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: YOLT - Unable to Sync Tesco Bank
    04-06-19 , 15:58

Any progress in resolving this issue?From the feeds it looks like it has been ongoing for sometime. I just got yolt and would like to use it with my tesco credit card account.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 10

05-06-19 , 08:21

Hi , thanks for getting in touch. It would be best to contact Yolt directly for an update on this, we don't have access to third party apps unfortunately – Caroline
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 7

21-06-19 , 13:24

Appears Tesco is giving issues to all of the budgeting apps.Emma, Yolt and MoneyDashboard! Asking for the one time code everyday or just failing to sync on every refresh. Works perfectly well with all other banks - Halifax, Lloyds, MBNA, NewDay, Barclaycard etc.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 7

21-06-19 , 13:49

Yolt just informed they are working on it.Thought it may have been a permanent issue. Yolt had been working fine up until last night. Emma says I need to enter my details for every sync with Tesco so I stopped using this app and moved to Yolt.
    Thumbs Up

13-07-19 , 11:31

This seems to have been going on for a long time now. I have a Tesco credit card and really want to use this on Yolt. I enter my Username, Security Number and Password and then the One Time Access Code which is sent to my mobile. It authenticates successfully and then fails with the message: Something went wrongPlease sign in to Tesco Bank directlybefore trying again within Yolt. I can sign in again successfully on Tesco website and app, but still same problem adding Tesco Bank to Yolt. Other banks I use all connect perfectly to Yolt. Is there any fix or this yet please?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 10

14-07-19 , 15:45

Hey there, I'd recommend contacting Yolt to see what troubleshooting they can do with you. I don't have a fix for this for you I'm afraid - John
    Thumbs Up

29-08-19 , 12:26

NKSFOR THE REMINDER HOPE THAT THE LINK CAN WORK..WITH YOLT PAY TO LINK ACOUNTSAND AS WITH GPAY THANKS
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap