Thumbs Up
    Received: 805
    Given: 450

19-10-20 , 18:16

Hi @ACMACM
    Cheryl has offered to look into getting you your statement from June 2019 by sending a private message to Tesco Bank.
    To send a private message click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.

Hope this helps!! Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 5

04-01-21 , 13:14

To my mind it would be nice getting the "Send private message" option bank in online banking (and ideally also having it in the mobile banking app). It would allow to report detailed issues more easily.

Finding the community member "Tesco-Bank" here still works, but the online banking screen doesn't make it obvious that this option still exists

Name:  TB_Help.png
Views: 1049
Size:  130.6 KB

The Help and Community link simply goes to the FAQ now, which made me doubt messaging still works.
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 34

04-01-21 , 15:10

Hey @KLon , thanks for your feedback! The Community is designed to be its own unique space for customers to chat and help each other with any issues they may be facing. I appreciate the doubt you had over whether the private messaging section still worked, however, so I will raise some feedback with your suggestion and we are always looking to make improvements in future! ☺
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 5

04-01-21 , 18:53

@JoeC While I appreciate the community idea, I feel other banking providers have a slight edge by fully integrating direct messaging into their online banking / mobile app. This makes it more obvious how to get help and avoids an extra login (e.g. my banking user / password is enough to send a message to the customer service team).

On the other hand I also realize there are some questions, where the community might already know an answer without needing to involve the CS team. So having both channels can be useful and @Cristina G proved that private messages here get a super fast expert response.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 34

05-01-21 , 13:19

Hi @KLon , sorry for the delay. I totally understand and appreciate your thoughts and suggestions on this. I'll get these logged as some feedback that we will use to improve our services and channels in future. I'm glad to hear that you got a speedy response via private message, and please don't hesitate to contact us this way in future 😃
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

09-01-21 , 20:32

Please can @Tesco-Bank private message me

I'm locked out of the APP and website and the only support is via UK phone, but I am abroad and calls cost £pm.

​​​​​​​Please can you message me. Thanks.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 102
    Given: 135

10-01-21 , 10:12

Hi @philjeffrey, thanks for getting in touch. To send a private message click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'. I'll then be able to help you with this :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

11-01-21 , 11:04

I'm truly dazzled about the information you give in your articles. I should state am exceptionally overpowered by your entire story. It is difficult to get such quality data online these days. I anticipate remaining here for quite a while.
    For more information visit: mcafee activate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

08-03-21 , 09:38

Hi
    I need to track down a missing statement. Online I can access all statements back to 2016 apart from one. Can someone help?
    ​​​​​​​Many thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 102
    Given: 135

08-03-21 , 10:49

Hi @MLDean, thanks for getting in touch. I've replied to your PM now - Kelly
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap