• Re: Do you use our mobile banking app? We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Hi ,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the app, but I'm also sorry about the frustration caused by the lack of Windows support. Currently we don't have plans to move the app onto Windows phones, but we are passing these details and messages on as feedback.

If there are any changes or updates, we'll let you know on the Community.
  • Hi ,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the app, but I'm also sorry about the frustration caused by the lack of Windows support. Currently we don't have plans to move the app onto Windows phones, but we are passing these details and messages on as feedback.

If there are any changes or updates, we'll let you know on the Community.

No I can’t get it to work on my iphone 6. Any attempt to log in always ends with the oops! Screen and the message “The operation couldn’t be completed (com.tescobank.digital.tescobank.application error 1.)”
  • No I can’t get it to work on my iphone 6. Any attempt to log in always ends with the oops! Screen and the message “The operation couldn’t be completed (com.tescobank.digital.tescobank.application error 1.)”

I've replied to your other message  but the app should be working fine now, let us know if it isn't.

Also I'm going to lock this thread as we've started a new one to discuss the Mobile Banking App.

Please join the discussion there.
  • I've replied to your other message  but the app should be working fine now, let us know if it isn't.

Also I'm going to lock this thread as we've started a new one to discuss the Mobile Banking App.

Please join the discussion there.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap