How long will it take for my payments to show up on my statement?

I have requested two direct debits to be setup to pay my Tesco credit cards from my Tesco current account as the manage account link hasn't worked for me since Tesco started their "promotion". How long before these appear on my bank account please?
  • 3 Replies

Employee
    Hi @keef, the direct debits should appear on your accounts within five to seven working days and be active once your credit card account cycles. What we mean by this is that if you set up the direct debits in the payment window between your statement being produced and your due date, then manual payments will still be required and the mandates will be active when your next statement is produced.

A message is displayed online when you set up the direct debits to let you know if a manual payment needs to be made.

As for the manage account link issue, what has been happening when you try to log in? We've had customers mention this problem before, and it's sometimes linked to using a stored link rather than logging in through the website landing page. These links can expire due to the nature of the security we use on the website. If you log in through entering tescobank.com into your browser, you shouldn't have any issues. Make sure to delete any cookies or clear the cache on the browser first, as this can contribute to the problems it sounds like you're having.
    Just looking
    Hi
    when it says that if you pay the full balance by direct debit it will be taken 5 days before the due date, will it show that on the statement, the date it will go out? Or do you have to work it out yourself?
    Thanks
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , the date is included on your statement. I hope this clarifies things for you.