Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

How do I get a refund?
    14-07-17 , 16:52

Hi My mother purchased a dress online which arrived with stains from motif design. We have informed the merchant with pictures on day arrival and have requested a full refund and postage details to return the dress. Since then we have been embroiled in a number of emails were they acknowledged the damage but refusing to refund the full cost of the dress.
    Amongst the number of emails they offered to refund £20, £30 and now £50 and also insist we Dryclean the dress.

We paid with our Tesco credit card and would like to know the process to put in a claim for a credit card refund . I'm clearly not getting anywhere with this organisation. Please advise ? Thank you
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Best Answer Re: How do I get a refund?
    16-07-17 , 08:08

Thank you for your advice and will definitely ring the dispute line . Funny , just this morning they emailed again only offering 50% for a dress which arrived in a damage state and that we pay for postage.

Will keep you posted
    Regards ..
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 4

Re: How do I get a refund?
    16-07-17 , 07:40

Hi , I'm sorry to hear your mother is having problems with a dress she purchased. Our disputes team can discuss this further with her. They can be contacted on 0345 366 2711 and they are available between 8am-6pm on weekdays and between 9am-2pm on a Saturday. You can read more about the protections you get with your credit card here: http://www.tescobank.com/credit-card...w-your-rights/. I hope this helps! - Tristan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 342

Re: How do I get a refund?
    18-07-17 , 07:56

- really hope you get this sorted. So that the info is stored for other customers, please can you accept Tristan's response please? Thanks!
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap