Loan Application pending response

I have been directed to Tesco-Bank by a Tesco forum discussion about loan application. I have put in a provisional application and recieved a message at the end of the application online process saying it would take 2 working days ( further checks possibly) i have a vgood experian credit rating so that is great. However i am now on day 4 and want to know what the results are so that i can go else where if needs be....currentlly however i am avoiding unessecary additional credit checks if Tesco Loan department have accepted? Please can someone contact me ASAP as i have been waiting since Sunday and its now Thursday.
    Regards
    emma
  • 3 Replies

Employee
    Hi , I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received a response regarding your loan application. I can certainly look into this if you send a private message to @Tesco-Bank. In your message please include your request, name, DOB and postcode, leaving a space between each character of your personal details.
    Hi i am also waiting desicion was told 2 days but currently nearly aweek now with no information i thought that this application hadn't been processed but this is not the case as my details are still on the system how long before i recieve my decision?
    Former Community Manager
    Hi @Gazloo220, I'm sorry to hear that you've not heard back about your loan. So I can check the current status of your application, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank. In your message please include your request, name, DOB and postcode, leaving a space between each character of your personal details. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 0345 600 6016 and lines are open Mon - Fri: 8am - 10pm and Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pm.