Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

How long does it take to transfer money
    18-05-17 , 10:31

I transfered money from my tesco acc to another acc over 24 houra ago. It shows as gone but the other acc hasnt received it. Any help please?
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2

Re: How long does it take to transfer money
    18-05-17 , 14:13

Depends if FPO and FPI are available on both sides FPO is Faster Payments Out and FPI are Faster Payments In. If these are not available on your accounts then it could range between 1 day and 7 days, if FPO and FPI are available then it normally gets cleared within 2hrs. If they are available then the best option would be to phone your banks up to verify if the money has gone through, Also when you did the transfer did you ensure that the sort code and account number was correct as 1 digit wrong could mean your payment went through to another person and not the account it was supposed to go to
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

18-05-17 , 14:26

I checked the sort code about 9 times to make sure
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2

18-05-17 , 14:38

If you're 100% sure the account number is correct and it's still not showing then I would contact Tesco Bank and the Bank the money was supposed to be in to make enquires onto the where-abouts of the transfer
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 4

20-05-17 , 15:07

Hi ,

I'm sorry to hear your faster payment didn't arrive as expected. They shouldn't take longer than 24 hours to reach the destination account. Please give us a ring on 0345 835 3353 so we can help trace where this has gone for you. That line is available 24/7 - Tristan
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap