Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Credit card bill paid, but payment isn't showing up on my online statement
    30-10-17 , 10:55

I'm new to Tesco Credit Card. I made a faster payment to my credit card on Friday, using the sort code and account number in this FAQ. It hasn't been credited to my account yet and it's now Monday. In fact, I made 2 debit card payments to my account on Friday, after I made the faster payment, and the debit card payments were already showing in my pending transactions by Sunday night. Why is the faster payment not showing? I've double checked the sort code and account number and I've got everything correct.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 149
    Given: 60

31-10-17 , 15:09

Hi , did you input your credit card number as a reference? As this is needed so that we can route the payment to your account. If you haven't done this then the funds will bounce back to source. Might be worhtwhile checking your online banking to see if the amount has been deducted from your overall balance.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

06-11-17 , 10:44

The same has happened to me. On Saturday I made three payments as the credit card bill was due to be paid that day. I used my normal method of payment for two, ie. log on to banking of my current account and instruct to make a payment. Then I made another payment via phone to tesco using a debit card. The payments have gone from my current account and a message appeared at the time saying the payment would be immediately. No payments are showing on my credit card transaction summary. Not impressed.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 370
    Given: 541

08-11-17 , 11:21

Hi @Realmil38, if you made your payment by faster payment and included your Credit Card number as a reference then this should be showing as completed on your online banking by the next working day. If you made a debit card payment then this can take up to two working days to clear. I hope this clarifies things for you - Ross
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

12-12-17 , 10:45

I have recently made a payment to my credit card direct from my Tesco bank account. How long do these payments usually take to clear? The payment shows as accepted on 07/12/17, but it still does not reflect in my balance.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 67

13-12-17 , 13:52

Hi , I've replied to your post here.
    Thumbs Up

20-07-19 , 07:25

Paid my card bill but still showing payment due, this has happened few times then get Tesco hounding on phone for payment.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 13

20-07-19 , 09:12

Hey there , thank you for getting in touch. I’m sorry to hear about this. Did you get the confirmation screen once you made the payment? It may just be processing on our systems at the moment. We do advise that it can take 2 full working days before the payment clears.

However, if you’d like to discuss this further, please privately message us with your full name, DOB and postcode :) - Cheryl
    Thumbs Up

01-04-21 , 19:12

Don't know if anyone can help me I've recently paid of the remaining balance on my card of X amount and. Checked my statement today still saying what it's remaining on the card still, but checked payment history saying it has been processed on the 1st April, very confused.

But fromy bank it says it pending on coming through my bank account.

Any help would be appreciated
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 42

19-04-21 , 09:45

Hi @Rehclark , sorry for the delay. If you still need this checked, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank and we will look into this further. I hope this helps!
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap