Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Loan applications
    27-01-17 , 15:11

Sorry this might seem like a silly question, but I'm looking into taking a loan out with Tesco and have my agreement in principle.So my question is really when your accepted and the monies are sent to you how long does this take to show on your credit file?
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 8

Best Answer Re: Loan applications
    29-01-17 , 09:37

Hi ,

You should double check this with your credit reference agency but I would expect this to appear on your credit file the first month this is generated after your loan has been approved and opened.
    Thumbs Up

Re: Loan applications
    02-07-18 , 12:50

Hi this is my first post so apologies if in the wrong place. I had a loan agreed in principle and they requested copy of bank statement I've never had this happen to me before. Is this a pretty standard practice or will I be declined? I received a loan agreement which I have signed and returned or is that syandatd practice also? I'm worried sick waiting to hear and would like to hear anyone else's experiences thanks in advance
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 437
    Given: 904

03-07-18 , 14:09

Hi , we would always ask our customers to sign a loan agreement either at the point of application digitally or via the post. We may request documents in support of your application. However, this doesn't necessarily mean that your application has been declined. Once received the loans team will review this and be in contact with you. I hope this information helps.
    Thumbs Up

18-08-18 , 14:36

Hi
    I applied for a loan and sent the paper work off and supporting documents more than two weeks ago. I am still waiting to hear back as to what the final decision is
    Many thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 8

21-08-18 , 07:48

Hi @Leannecantrill, it sounds like our usual timescales for an update have been exceeded. If you send a private message to with your full name, DOB and postcode we can take a look at the loan app and see if we can provide an update for you.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap