Submitted my loan documentation, when will I hear back from Tesco?

Hi I applied for the loan got my documents sent through and signed and sent them all back at weekend, what happens now does money just go into bank do I get a letter or phone call to say it away to go in? How long does it normally take.
    Thanks xx
  • 44 Replies

Hi I applied for the loan said been accepted didn't say anything about documents been sent out tho how do u sign on line so get money faster please as need it asap to clear my debts and have a easier payment each month
    Ive signed my documents online, can you tell me how long it will take to receive my loan. Ive tried to send a private message but it doesn't give me the option
    I applied online over a week ago but have not received any further communication. How do I check what has happen to my application?
    Employee
    Hi , if we have requested the signature to be posted to you then we would need it returned this way and you wouldn’t be able to sign online I’m afraid. Once we’ve received the signature back from you this is normally worked within 2 working days and the funds sent to you within 24 hours of this.

and what message are you receiving when trying to private message the @Tesco-Bank mailbox?

I’m sorry you’ve yet to hear anything back , please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank with your name, DOB and postcode so we can look into the application for you. When sending this information on please leave a space between each character so the message comes through to us.
    I am not getting the option to send a message, I can't see an envelope to click to be able send a message!
    I've been waiting a few weeks now for a decision. I have sent all paper work that was asked for. Will I have a decision by this week.
    wrote:

When you apply online or over the phone you’ll get a quick decision. If we’re able to offer you a loan we’ll send out documents for you to sign and return to us. If it's just you applying, you've applied online and we need no supporting documentation you may be able to sign your agreement digitally and get your funds quicker. Other applicants should receive your documents within 5 days of making your application. Once we’ve received your signed documents and any additional information we’ve requested, and we’ve checked this to make sure everything is OK, we’ll make our final decision.
    If you need your documents quickly, We offer an optional courier service for £50 which means you could receive your loan documents faster. Next day delivery is available to bookings made before 4pm Monday to Thursday. Delivery is available between 9am-10pm Monday to Friday with a reduced service on Saturdays. Saturday service may not be available for Northern Ireland or the Highlands and Islands.
    A charge of £50 for this service will be charged in addition to the first monthly payment. This is not added to your loan amount and interest is not charged.
    Your funds will be deposited in your chosen account by Faster Payments, usually on the same day as the final decision is made. An electronic payment is sent direct to your bank account and the money can be withdrawn as soon as the funds reach your account.

My name is bukkynikky, please how,long will it take to get the loan? Thanks
    Hi, I've signed my document for you and sent it in the post on the 24th unfortunately I posted it at around 8pm so it wouldn't actually start moving till the 26th. I'm just curious as to how long it'll take for the funds to make there way into my bank as I've planned to use them on the 28th.

Cheers
    Sorry I meant to say the 25th it would start moving