Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Re: Faster payment
    01-11-18 , 14:34

There still seems to be a problem with Faster Payments.A transfer made at 11:31am still has not reached my Tesco account.I suspect I am not the only user having problems.Is this connected with system unavailability yesterday?Can you put up a login message concerning this and when you eventually believe it has cleared.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

01-11-18 , 14:46

Thanks but I'm still waiting for the credit to be added to my available credit. Any idea on a rough time frame until it reaches my card? I sent it at 2.45am ish and its now 2.45pm. Thanks
    Thumbs Up

01-11-18 , 14:52

I made a payment at 2.45am today and am still waiting for it to be added to my account. It's now 2.52pm.

Latchy
    Thumbs Up

01-11-18 , 15:09

Thanks but I'm still waiting for the credit to be added to my available credit. Any idea on a rough time frame until it reaches my card? I sent it at 2.45am ish and its now 2.45pm. Thank
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

01-11-18 , 15:19

I'm afraid we don't currently have a timescale to provide to you at the moment. I apologise for any frustrations this may cause, and I've attached a link here to an FAQ which may answer some queries you may have regarding your delayed payments.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

01-11-18 , 15:23

Hi , faster payments are taking a little longer than expected to process this morning. Please be assured that payments will be processed. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. I have included a link below with more details on this.

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...ents/m-p/22902
    Thumbs Up

27-04-19 , 23:11

why is it that after 4pm on a saturday even though maintenance does not start till later that night faster payments / bank transfers stop till sunday. But yet if you go in store and deposit money it shows up in account straight away latest ive done is nearly 8pm on saturday even somebody transferred money to my account that day after 4pm and it had not appeared. On them checking with the financial institution they use they are told the transfers gone through and has been acknowledged by you. Why is it 17 hours later we lets face it second rate citizens of the banking world get our money credited. No other bank has faster payments totally frozen for over 17 hours every single saturday and sunday early morning. Take a look at yourselves and wake up
    Thumbs Up

28-04-19 , 09:14

Over the counter payments are processed differently to Faster Payments, so the maintenance would not impact this. I will record your feedback but at this time we are unable to change this, so I would like to remind all customers that this is regular planned maintenance and encourage this awareness to limit any inconvenience caused.
    Thumbs Up

11-05-19 , 19:00

This is a shame, and majorly inconveint for me as always having money stuck in the cloud, that and the slow movement of faster payments which I do not have with any other account are the reasons that come Monday this account will be closed. You are losing customers over this and will continue to do so until you wake up and realize other banks do it faster.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

12-05-19 , 08:51

Hi , I’m sorry to hear you will be closing your account. I have passed on your feedback to the relevant team so we can look to improve this in future.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap