Message for Current Account customers

Please can you indicate when I will be able to access my account.
    Yesterday I was told that my Debit Card was cancelled to protect me. Today you are telling me that online transactions are cancelled. Which is it please? I have been waiting for a call back since 4pm on Saturday afternoon, now 40 hours. Totally unacceptable. How do I do shopping today without my debit card?
    I am unable to login to my account this morning to check for fraudulent activity. When will this restriction be lifted. ? I have several payments to make to various credit cards which I do manually. If the system is down for any length of time and If I incurr late payment charges as a result will Tesco make good the loss ?
    i've had money taken - do i need to contact or will it be refunded anyway Tried fraud line and just keeps reverting back to giving me balance (which is wrong) and list of recent transactions
    Checked my account I had the maximum balance of £3,000 but available has dropped to £574.53

So I've been done for over £2,400

Didn't get any sleep last night, still extremely upset. My card has NEVER been used at an ATM or at any retailer or on-online. So it's not a 3rd party retailer.

Spoke to Tesco after 1hr 20 mins on hold, like others, just waiting for a call back and no sign of my £2,400 today. I'm taking the day off work, I can't go in feeling as low as this.
    wrote:
    Hi , this refers to online payments to retailers. You should be able to make a Faster Payment as normal from your account by logging into online banking. Thanks,EmmaUnfortunately information from Tesco Bank continues to be wrong or contradictory.In online bankingMy mother can not make Faster Payments nor do internal transfers - her available balance is down £1700.44I can make FP and do transfers- my available balance is down £544.39 My mother received a text at 13:26 Sunday 6th and another at 04:47, I received my first text at 21:20 on Sunday and 04:47. I eventually got through to customer services at 01:30 this morning and was told the discrepancies in timings of the first texts were due to the fact that the fraud attempts were ongoing ... well over 24hrs after the initial suspicious activity... I was also told that although 'Senior Management' were in and working through the night no one from the 'Fraud Team' was available - so this would appear to be another, as per recent media reports, case of fraudsters choosing to act at a weekend in the knowledge that fraud departments are either closed or only have a skeleton staff.
    So... having had my card blocked I was assured I could make a payment out of my account online. This has now also been blocked I need to make a large payment out of my account today - firstly there is nearly £600 missing and secondly it appears that I can't access my money at all! This is ridiculous and has serious implications for me. What are you going to do to rectify this situation and how long is it going to take!!!???
    If we cannot use our account online and can't use our card to withdraw cash or pay for goods (even tho I've received a text to say I can), I would like to know how long we are expected to be in this position. I personally do not have any other means of paying for basics, like food. I appreciate you are doing your best Tesco, but it's not good enough.

I will be looking into transferring my account elsewhere.
    Employee
     We do intend on fulfilling our promise and if a call back has been offered then this is something that we will follow up on.
    At the moment we can't guarantee a timescale but will complete these as quickly as we can.

If you could please send me a Private Message with your full name, DOB & postcode (including a space in between each character for the latter 2) I can double check the status of your call back.
    Employee
    Hi ,

I'm really sorry that you've been affected by this incident and are missing funds from your account as a result.
    Please be reassured that any funds lost because of this will be fully refunded to your account and we are currently working on processing there refunds. This will be completed as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience whilst we work through this. If you would like for me to arrange a call back, please send me a Private Message with your full name, DOB, postcode and mobile number (with a space between each character for the last 3).