• Locked out from online banking

I've been locked out of my credit card account. Error 042. Doesn't recognise my security number. I need to get it re-set. I've read that I need to 'direct message'? What's that? Is there a number I can call?
  • I've been locked out of my credit card account. Error 042. Doesn't recognise my security number. I need to get it re-set. I've read that I need to 'direct message'? What's that? Is there a number I can call?
  • Re: Locked out from online banking - here's what to do

can you send me a temporary security number please
  • can you send me a temporary security number please
  • Re: Locked out from online banking - here's what to do

Hi, I've changed my mobile number and my device won't recognise my account. Please update records to **sensitive info removed**7 DOB - 2 0 1 1 1 9 8 9 Thank you Caroline
  • Hi, I've changed my mobile number and my device won't recognise my account. Please update records to **sensitive info removed**7 DOB - 2 0 1 1 1 9 8 9 Thank you Caroline
  • Re: Locked out from Online Banking - here's what to do

Yes all the information you have regarding being locked out of online banking is very comprehensive.The omission of what to do if user name is not recognised is my question.i can load on to my insurance account via a otpc but even after completing that task and the site displaying my user name the next attempt ends in rejection any help would be appreciated
  • Yes all the information you have regarding being locked out of online banking is very comprehensive.The omission of what to do if user name is not recognised is my question.i can load on to my insurance account via a otpc but even after completing that task and the site displaying my user name the next attempt ends in rejection any help would be appreciated

Hi there, so we can discuss this further, can you please privately message us here Tesco-Bank - Keigan
  • Hi there, so we can discuss this further, can you please privately message us here Tesco-Bank - Keigan

Locked out again despite using Temporary Security Number you posted to me. Still says does not recognise my device.
  • Locked out again despite using Temporary Security Number you posted to me. Still says does not recognise my device.

Hi , I'm sorry to hear about this. So that I can look into this, could you message me at confirming your full name, DOB and postcode please? - Ainsley
  • Hi , I'm sorry to hear about this. So that I can look into this, could you message me at confirming your full name, DOB and postcode please? - Ainsley

Hello.

I've recently realised that my Tesco CC registered to an old address and I'd like to change. However, when I tried to log into my Online Banking, it said my device wasn't recognised. Like many others, I don't have access to my old number... So I need to change that also, but I can't login.

I now live in abroad, but I'd like to change the address to where my Mother lives. What is the easiest way to do this?

Seems like such an unnecessary hassle considering I already had to put my security number in. Not to mention I can easily use the app to transfer money in and out of my account with no issues!!
  • Hello.

I've recently realised that my Tesco CC registered to an old address and I'd like to change. However, when I tried to log into my Online Banking, it said my device wasn't recognised. Like many others, I don't have access to my old number... So I need to change that also, but I can't login.

I now live in abroad, but I'd like to change the address to where my Mother lives. What is the easiest way to do this?

Seems like such an unnecessary hassle considering I already had to put my security number in. Not to mention I can easily use the app to transfer money in and out of my account with no issues!!

Hi , can you follow the instructions on the post above and contact us so we can arrange for a Temporary Security Number to be sent to you? - Ross
  • Hi , can you follow the instructions on the post above and contact us so we can arrange for a Temporary Security Number to be sent to you? - Ross

Disgusted to see that your customer service line is charged at approximately 10p/minute. After trying for 20 mins. on hold and then giving up, I have been billed £2.06 by my phone provider (I believe most providers charge for this number).I am not much more impressed by your forum support. Having raised the ticket about resetting my password two days ago I was messaged to say I would get a temporary password by text within 2 hours. A day later I still don't have it.This doesn't bode well for my chances of opening any further Tesco accounts!
  • Disgusted to see that your customer service line is charged at approximately 10p/minute. After trying for 20 mins. on hold and then giving up, I have been billed £2.06 by my phone provider (I believe most providers charge for this number).I am not much more impressed by your forum support. Having raised the ticket about resetting my password two days ago I was messaged to say I would get a temporary password by text within 2 hours. A day later I still don't have it.This doesn't bode well for my chances of opening any further Tesco accounts!
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap